Dani West Bridal Boutique
Safety Procedures Dealing with Covid-19
In an effort to protect the health and safety of all DWBB guests and staff members the following procedures have been put into place:
- We have restructured our appointment blocks to allow for safe transitions between appointments.
- We’ve increased our appointment availability to meet the vast needs of our brides.
- We are open by “Appointment Only.”
- We will no longer allow walk-in appointments.
- We will maintain safe numbers of people in the store at all times by reducing the number of guests allowed in parties.
- We encourage customers to schedule weekday appointments.
Cleaning/Sanitization of Dani West:
- We are adhering to the the most rigorous cleaning protocols.
- We are insisting the use of facial coverings by guest and staff.
- We’ve made available hand-sanitizers throughout the boutique.
Protocol Regarding COVID-19 Symptoms:
- If a guest is feeling sick we ask you to stay at home.
- If a staff member is sick they will stay at home.
- We can’t allow anyone displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms.